Call Us Call Us

Free Retirement Kit

Enter your information below to request this kit including three separate guides that address several retirement topics.

Estate Planning

How do you want to be remembered when you're gone?

It pays to look at your assets from an estate perspective. Do you know how many of your assets will be subject to federal and state estate tax upon your death? Did you know it can be as high as 45 percent?† A little planning now can pay big dividends down the road to your children and charitable beneficiaries.

We’re not handcuffed to traditional methods of estate planning; we can recommend strategies such as innovative trust designs, IRA stretch options and products that have built-in death benefits and offer tax-free distribution to your chosen beneficiaries. There are even methods to efficiently pass down wealth to future generations while you’re still alive.

You’ve worked long and hard to build your estate. Spend a little time protecting it for future generations.

† This is according to IRS publication 950, “Introduction to Estate and Gift Taxes,” revised September 2004

Creative Financial Partners. Privacy Policy. Terms & Conditions.

*Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely through Ameritas Investment Corp. (AIC). Member FINRA/SIPC. AIC and Creative Financial Partners are not affiliated. Additional products and services may be available through representatives or strategic partners of Creative Financial Partners that are not offered through AIC. Securities products are limited to residents of Ohio, Michigan and other states where our representatives are registered.

This is not an offer to sell securities in any jurisdiction, nor is it specifically directed to a resident of any jurisdiction. As with any security, request a prospectus from your Registered Representative. Read it carefully before you invest or send money. A representative from Creative Financial Partners will contact you to provide requested information.

Representatives of AIC do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax advisor or attorney regarding your situation.